Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Trendy Fall Pumps

Every fashionista wants to look good when they go out! This season suede pumps are back in style. Whether it`s an open toe or closed toe pump. I didn`t like suede before, but now that i`ve seen these cute pumps I have been persuaded. I`ve seen so many cute suede pumps it`s crazy! 
These are Vivvaa by Steve Madden which come in a variety of colors. Such as bright yellow, hot pink, and a variety of prints. I actually have them in a Jewel purple color. But I think this is great buy for the fall and winter.

These are the open-toe pumps by Steve Madden they are called Darria. I think these are great for a night on the town. These are great shoes they`re perfect for dinner, the club, or for drinks with the girls!! They`re great for skinny jeans or even a sexy dress! 

I hope these few tips will help you when you`re trying to find the perfect shoes to accommodate that perfect outfit.











































































































2 Comments:

Blogger Topaz said...

The colors of those pumps are crazy!! I love the second pair. They are so unique. All of my shoes are black, so seeing pictures like this is definitely inspirational. I would love to own a pair of purple suede pumps or boots.

November 20, 2008 at 12:42 AM  
Blogger Brittany said...

can you tell me your name?

November 20, 2008 at 2:11 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home