Trendy Tuesdays: Glammed Up Fashion
Hey everyone! So this holiday season it's all about glam. At first I didn't really like this trend but now I love it. I think rhinestones, sequins and jewels can add so much to a look...if done right. Before you go pulling out your mom's 1980s sequin cocktail dresses, remember that with this trend less is more.



Rhinestones:
Rhinestones added to the collar or in other subtle ways can easily change a plain black dress into something hot.

Sequins:
Sheer sequined pieces are a great trend, as well as sequined dresses with a more modern style (such as a scoop neck back).

Jeweled:
Look for jewels around the neck or waist to add some glam

P.S. These dresses are great for holiday parties as well!

7 Comments:
The Glam look is so great for this time of year. Jewels and Rhinestones can really set an outfit off! When I worked at Forever 21, some of our most sold pieces were the Glam Pieces, so much they named a section of the store Midnight Glam! They are great for parties and get-togethers, or just that night out on the town! Your always sure to get positive feedback on these pieces, so GET YOUR SHINE ON!!
OMG u NOiR girls are sooo freakin HOTT!! You all are on top of all the trends, but still manage to keep it practical!
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
The sequin is not my style at all. But I can dig the rhinestones or jewels. They really make you stand out especially in poorly lit places. You will be the scene of the party. So go have fun y'all.
Ok please tell me where I can get that sequined dress! It is too cute. I have always tended to stay away from the rhinestoned look, especially the stuff from Forever 21. But this article has showed that these dresses can be complete outfits. With the bling on the dress, you don't have to go out and spend extra on jewelry and other accessories.
The dress is by Lacey Kahane! Topaz what is your real name so I can keep track of comments?
Thanks!
These dresses would be great for Holiday parties!
Esp Holiday parties on Dec 5 :)
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home